Latest News at SPAR
- SPAR Brings Christmas Cheer to Marie Curie
- SPAR Store Manager Receives New Years Honour
- £60K jackpot for SPAR customers in N England in 2021
- SPAR on store recruitment drive in North of Scotland
- Free P.E. resources to get children active during lockdown
- Certas Energy acquires Seven Forecourts in the North East
- SPAR wholesaler launches new store in Cumbria
- CJ Lang wins Environment Award
- SPAR Natural makes GB debut
- The Beast from the East brings out the best in team SPAR Scotland
- SPAR Scotland first retailer to Cook with Welby
- 6,000 home deliveries dispatched from Quinn's SPAR
- SPAR Scotland gives cash back to Communities
- Too Good To Go in 275 Stores
- Airdrie retailer becomes part of the SPAR Scotland family
- Ambitious young retailer takes home Asian Trader award.
- SPAR delivers landmark 1 million pieces of PPE
- Celebrating female role models in sport
- SPAR Scotland raises £59k for Marie Curie
- AFB Launch Charity Campaign
- SPAR Coylton looks bigger and better
- SPAR Scotland extends its Snappy Shopper network
- SPAR Scotland rolls out new food-to-go brand, CJ's
- £10k Quids In Winner Announced
The leading convenience retailer SPAR Scotland has been chosen by Healthy Living Scotland as the first retailer to launch its new instore promotion - Cooking with Welby for Families.
The Healthy Living Programme is looking to encourage children and their families to have fun with some healthier recipes at home.
“Cooking with Welby” is an instore promotion which allows SPAR stores to give away a free reusable shopping bag and recipe cards with every bag of bananas sold, giving parents and carers something different to do whilst staying at home during lockdown.
The bags complete with a QR code, provide consumers with an option to scan the code and be directed to the Healthy Living website where all recipes are available.
The campaign launched on 16 February in SPAR Mastrick and will take place in a total of 21 SPAR stores across Aberdeen and Dundee.
Gillian Edgar, Field Manager for Healthy Living Scotland, said: “We were delighted to launch this promotion in a selection of SPAR stores on Pancake Day and give families the opportunity to cook a healthier banana pancake!”
Participating SPAR stores will give each child recipes cards with a mix of three recipes and a canvas bag with the purchase of a bunch of bananas.”
Paula Middleton, Marketing Manager for SPAR Scotland, added: “We are delighted to support the Healthy Living Programme with its Welby Club and we have no doubt this new campaign will encourage children and young people to make healthier choices.”
Healthy Living Scotland is rolling out the ‘Cooking with Welby for Families’ campaign to all convenience retailers in Scotland.
Find your local SPAR