Latest News at SPAR
- SPAR Brings Christmas Cheer to Marie Curie
- SPAR Store Manager Receives New Years Honour
- £60K jackpot for SPAR customers in N England in 2021
- SPAR on store recruitment drive in North of Scotland
- Free P.E. resources to get children active during lockdown
- Certas Energy acquires Seven Forecourts in the North East
- SPAR wholesaler launches new store in Cumbria
- CJ Lang wins Environment Award
- SPAR Natural makes GB debut
- The Beast from the East brings out the best in team SPAR Scotland
- SPAR Scotland first retailer to Cook with Welby
- 6,000 home deliveries dispatched from Quinn's SPAR
- SPAR Scotland gives cash back to Communities
- Too Good To Go in 275 Stores
- Airdrie retailer becomes part of the SPAR Scotland family
- Ambitious young retailer takes home Asian Trader award.
Blakemore Retail SPAR stores across England and Wales have raised £25,000 for the NSPCC with a ‘Dress Up or Dress Down’ fundraising weekend.
The non-uniform event saw colleagues showcasing a wide range of outfits, organise raffles for customers, and decorate their stores with flags, balloons, and inflatables. Blakemore Retail operations director, Chris Bacon, said: “The Dress Up or Dress Down Weekend was Blakemore Retail’s first big fundraiser since the coronavirus lockdown, so an important event in the calendar.
“Colleagues really threw themselves at the occasion and raised a phenomenal amount, far surpassing the £5,000 target we set. This was especially impressive as current circumstances mean that options for fundraising activities are more limited than usual.”
The funds will go towards helping the NSPCC to keep children safe from abuse and neglect.
Find your local SPAR