Latest News at SPAR
- SPAR Brings Christmas Cheer to Marie Curie
- SPAR Store Manager Receives New Years Honour
- £60K jackpot for SPAR customers in N England in 2021
- SPAR on store recruitment drive in North of Scotland
- Free P.E. resources to get children active during lockdown
- Certas Energy acquires Seven Forecourts in the North East
- SPAR wholesaler launches new store in Cumbria
- CJ Lang wins Environment Award
- SPAR Natural makes GB debut
- The Beast from the East brings out the best in team SPAR Scotland
- SPAR Scotland first retailer to Cook with Welby
- 6,000 home deliveries dispatched from Quinn's SPAR
- SPAR Scotland gives cash back to Communities
- Too Good To Go in 275 Stores
- Airdrie retailer becomes part of the SPAR Scotland family
- Ambitious young retailer takes home Asian Trader award.
- SPAR delivers landmark 1 million pieces of PPE
SPAR Scotland, the leading convenience store group in Scotland, is launching a lorry design competition for customers to take part in. From 14 of August until 14 September, the group is inviting customers to design the livery of a SPAR lorry which will travel the length and breadth of Scotland delivering food and drink products to SPAR stores.
Colin McLean, CEO of SPAR Scotland, said: “We know the importance of community and working together to make things better. With that it is also important to give back to our community as they shop and support our SPAR stores. Therefore we are excited to invite our customers of all ages to be a part of our creative journey and design the livery for one of our SPAR lorry’s that will travel all over Scotland, playing a vital part in feeding the nation.”
The group is launching the competition where one lucky customer will see the winning design appear on the side of a SPAR Scotland lorry, and the opportunity to also win £250 worth of SPAR vouchers. The competition including all terms and conditions will launch on the SPAR Scotland Facebook page on 14/08/20 with a deadline date of 14/09/20 for all entries.
Find your local SPAR