Latest News at SPAR
- SPAR Brings Christmas Cheer to Marie Curie
- SPAR Store Manager Receives New Years Honour
- £60K jackpot for SPAR customers in N England in 2021
- SPAR on store recruitment drive in North of Scotland
- Free P.E. resources to get children active during lockdown
- Certas Energy acquires Seven Forecourts in the North East
- SPAR wholesaler launches new store in Cumbria
- CJ Lang wins Environment Award
- SPAR Natural makes GB debut
- The Beast from the East brings out the best in team SPAR Scotland
- SPAR Scotland first retailer to Cook with Welby
- 6,000 home deliveries dispatched from Quinn's SPAR
- SPAR Scotland gives cash back to Communities
- Too Good To Go in 275 Stores
- Airdrie retailer becomes part of the SPAR Scotland family
- Ambitious young retailer takes home Asian Trader award.
SPAR Scotland is supporting Scottish Food and Drink Fortnight from 5-20 September. All SPAR stores in Scotland will be taking part in the event, which celebrates local food and drink suppliers and encourages customers to buy the products.
Colin McLean, CEO of SPAR Scottish wholesaler CJ Lang & Son, said: “We want to encourage more shoppers than ever to support Scottish food and drink producers. We will have a great number of deals on Scottish produced products available in all our SPAR stores. We have worked closely with many local suppliers during the COVID-19 pandemic and those partnerships will continue going forward.”
He added: “We have supported this great initiative for the last few years, and we have no doubt that this year’s event will be an even bigger success. We want to encourage more shoppers than ever to support Scottish food and drink producers.”
In-store PoS will highlight the provenance of the Scottish food and drink products available and will also feature some well-known Scottish inventors. The campaign will also be supported via social media channels and through instore SPAR radio.
Find your local SPAR