Latest News at SPAR
- SPAR Brings Christmas Cheer to Marie Curie
- SPAR Store Manager Receives New Years Honour
- £60K jackpot for SPAR customers in N England in 2021
- SPAR on store recruitment drive in North of Scotland
- Free P.E. resources to get children active during lockdown
- Certas Energy acquires Seven Forecourts in the North East
- SPAR wholesaler launches new store in Cumbria
- CJ Lang wins Environment Award
- SPAR Natural makes GB debut
- The Beast from the East brings out the best in team SPAR Scotland
- SPAR Scotland first retailer to Cook with Welby
- 6,000 home deliveries dispatched from Quinn's SPAR
- SPAR Scotland gives cash back to Communities
- Too Good To Go in 275 Stores
- Airdrie retailer becomes part of the SPAR Scotland family
- Ambitious young retailer takes home Asian Trader award.
- SPAR delivers landmark 1 million pieces of PPE
- Celebrating female role models in sport
- SPAR Scotland raises £59k for Marie Curie
- AFB Launch Charity Campaign
- SPAR Coylton looks bigger and better
- SPAR Scotland extends its Snappy Shopper network
- SPAR Scotland rolls out new food-to-go brand, CJ's
- £10k Quids In Winner Announced
Customers searching for products with added health and wellness credentials need to look no further because the SPAR Natural range of 15 products is now available in selected SPAR stores.
The SPAR Natural range includes 12 prompts for the shopper looking to address allergies or follow a mindful approach to food and lifestyle including vegan, vegetarian, organic, lactose free, sugar free, honey free, gluten free, wheat free, dairy free, egg free, wild grown and allergen free.
This exciting new range enables customers to make more informed choices whether it is for on-the-go with SPAR Natural organic corn crackers, or take-home SPAR Natural organic olive oil. The range of organic products includes pasta, fruit and nut bars, block chocolate and soya milk and is gluten, dairy and wheat-free.
Amrit Rebello, SPAR UK Senior Brand Manager, said: “One of the top priorities for consumers in 2021 is healthy eating. This includes all types of free-from food and drink products. The SPAR Natural range provides customers with better choices that encompass free-from, organic, and Fairtrade. We know this new international range perfectly meets the needs of shoppers looking for health and wellness products. SPAR stores will benefit from the incremental impulse and core grocery sales opportunity that this range brings.”
The launch of the SPAR Natural range of organic products is being supported in SPAR stores by POS, SPAR Radio, leaflets and digital including social media giveaways. Various ranges of the SPAR Natural products will be available in participating SPAR stores in England, Wales and Scotland.
Find your local SPAR