To enter prize draw: Purchase any bottle of McGuigan Black Label Wine from participating SPAR stores then text AUSTRALIA to 81025
GB residents, 18+ only. Purchase required. Promotion opens 00:01 on 12.11.20, closes 23:59 on 02.01.21. 1 prize to be won. Prize: 1 trip to Australia for 2 adults for 12 days including wine tasting, deluxe accommodation and travel excursions. Date restrictions apply. Excludes UK transfers, meals & drinks. One traveller must be 21+. To enter prize draw: Purchase any bottle of McGuigan Black Label Wine from participating Spar stores then text AUSTRALIA to 81025. Texts charged at your standard network rate. Retain till receipt. Max 1 entry per person per day. Prize must be claimed in 7 days.For full rules, visit spar.co.uk/competitions-australia *Extended redemption period. We will work with our winner to ensure trips are only taken at a safe time to travel Promoter: Australian Vintage Limited, acting from its UK office at 2nd Floor, Stephenson House, Cherry Orchard Road, CROYDON CR0 6BA │ www.australianvintage.com.au
Full terms and conditions:
- These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Promoter: Australian Vintage Limited, acting from its UK office at 2nd Floor, Stephenson House, Cherry Orchard Road, CROYDON CR0 6BA │ australianvintage.com.au
- This Promotion is open to Great Britain residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, HRG (UK) Limited and Londis, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- Promotion Period: 00:01 on 12th November 2020 until 23.59 on 2nd January 2021.
- Purchase necessary to enter.
- A maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person per day.
- Please retain your till receipt highlighting the purchase of a bottle dated prior to the date of your online entry, as your receipt will be required for winner verification. Winners will not be verified without the relevant till receipt. Purchase must be made during the Promotion Period, any purchase outside of these dates will not be accepted.
- To enter prize draw: Purchase any bottle of McGuigan Black Label Wine from participating Spar stores during the promotional period. After purchase text AUSTRALIA to 81025. Entrants must have a working telephone number.
- Texts are charged at your service provider’s standard network rate. Texts may not be included in any text inclusive packages. Users on virtual mobile networks may not be able to text the short code. Check with your network provider. Entrants are advised to take care when submitting an entry; the Promoter is not responsible for mistypes and incorrect texts may still be charged. Only correctly submitted entries will be accepted. For the avoidance of doubt, text entries featuring spelling mistakes will be disqualified. Capital or lowercase letters will both be accepted. Entries received after the closing date will not be entered but may still be charged.
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Incomplete, illegible, invalid, misdirected, corrupted or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- Prize: 1 winner will win a trip for 2 people (one traveller must be 21+) to Australia. The prize shall at all times be subject to The Ultimate Travel Company booking conditions which can be found at https://www.theultimatetravelcompany.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/. *Extended redemption period. We will work with the winner to ensure trips are only taken at a safe time to travel.
Prize includes: Two return economy flights from London Heathrow, London Gatwick, Manchester, Birmingham, Newcastle, London Stansted, Dublin or Glasgow to Sydney with 20kg luggage allowance per person, Sydney airport to hotel transfers, three nights in Sydney (Intercontinental Sydney, Deluxe Harbour View room, Club Floor Inclusions), Half Day City tour, Sydney Opera House Backstage Tour, Sydney Seaplanes Cottage Point Inn Lunch, Car Hire, Driving Pack and Satnav, Two Nights in Jervis Bay (Paperbark Camp, Deluxe Tent, Half Board), Two nights in The Blue Mountains (Lilianfels Resort and Spa, Deluxe King Valley View Room, Bed & Breakfast), Two Nights in The Hunter Valley (Chateau Elan Hunter Valley, One Bedroom Apartment, Bed and Breakfast). Tasting at McGuigan & Tempus Two Cellar Doors including lunch and dinner. Transfers from McGuigan to Hunter Valley accommodation is included.
The details of the tour are subject to change. Car hire excludes insurance, refuelling service fees, optional excess reduction, excess kilometres (300km+ / day) and optional extras e.g. child seats and GPS. The route / airline will be chosen upon booking. The tour must be taken by the prize winner. The prize winner and their companions must travel together for the duration of the holiday. The prize package/accommodation is subject to change and availability and cannot be taken during Christmas, Easter and; UK summer holidays, Bank Holidays, Australian Public Holidays and during major Sydney events e.g. Vivid Sydney. The prize cannot be taken between 9th December 2021 – 15th January 2022, and 9th December 2022 – 15th January 2023. *Extended redemption period. We will work with our winner to ensure trips are only taken at a safe time to travel
The prize package must be taken as a whole, flights and hotels cannot be redeemed separately. The Winner and their guests must travel together on the same flight to the prize destination and stay in the same hotel.
The Winner and their guest must each have a valid passport and have all necessary and relevant visas (if applicable) and comply with all health or other Government requirements to travel to the chosen prize destination. Each person’s passport must have an expiry date no less than 6 months following the dates of travel, unless otherwise specified by a pertinent regulation. All passport and visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the relevant Winner and guest.
The holiday prize does not include travel insurance, optional activities, food, beverages and spending money, unless otherwise stated. All ancillary costs associated with taking or using the prize are not included and are the sole responsibility of the winner and companion. Please note that it is a condition of your booking that suitable travel insurance is purchased upon booking. As this is a self-drive trip a full driving licence is required and the driver must be 21 years or over.
- All travel is subject to the airline’s standard terms and conditions. Once booked, flights cannot be altered or amended and no refunds are available; Prize flights cannot be used in conjunction with any airline loyalty programme, any other discount, discount coupon(s) or voucher(s), promotion(s) or special offer; once flight tickets have been issued, the Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by (but not limited to) weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, or any other circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter or travel companies.
- If the travellers are unable to travel in accordance with the above or by the date listed, the prize winner shall be deemed to have forfeited the prize. Once a booking has been confirmed no changes are permitted. If a booking is cancelled, no alternative tickets will be issued.
- The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the UK Chief Medical Officers’ Low Risk Drinking Guidelines that are available at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/alcohol-consumption-advice-on-low-risk-drinking. Entry and continued participation in this promotion is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving policy.
- All prizes, and any specific elements therein, are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize or reward (as applicable) of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Winner Selection: The winners will be drawn via a randomised computer process from all correct, valid entries received. The draw will take place within 3 working days of Monday 4th January 2021
Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted via a phone call within 7 working days of the draw date using the contact details provided on entering the promotion and will have 7 working days from the date of initial contact to respond to the Promoter confirming by email (1) eligibility including proof of age and identity (2) proof of purchase (a receipt detailing the purchase of a bottle of McGuigan Black Label Wine, where the purchase was made before the date of the entrant’s entry into the promotion) and (3) acceptance of the prize. If the winner does not respond within seven working days of being notified by the Promoter by phone, rejects the prize or are ineligible, then we reserve the right to award the prize to another winner in accordance with the process described above. The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are the winner
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Entries by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to submit entries), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to generate additional entries in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Winner publication: The surname and county of the winner will be available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from 20th January 2021 – 28th February 2021. We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting [email@example.com]. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and for promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. For regulatory reasons, photographs of winners who are under 25 years of age, or who appear to be under 25 years of age, will not be used in publicity.
- The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or any conduct that affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the prize draws or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating or won using fraudulent means.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law.
- The Promoter has no control over communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction unless you live in Scotland, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.