Win Tickets to the Carabao Cup Final at Wembley to see Chelsea FC vs Manchester City courtesy of Carabao Energy Drink
Currently in the second year of a partnership with the EFL, South-East Asian energy drink Carabao is the Official Title Sponsor of the Carabao Cup.
For more information about Carabao, please visit: carabaoenergy.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
- The prize is for 5 fans to win a pair of tickets (totalling 10 tickets) for the Carabao Cup Final fixture, Chelsea FC vs Manchester City at Wembley Stadium on 24th February.All 5 winners will be chosen from Facebook. The draw will take place at 10:30 am on 10th February. Five winners will be chosen plus backups in the event that the winners cannot be contacted to supply the required details by 3pm on 13th February
- Winners need to be 17 and over or need to be accompanied by an Adult. A copy of a valid photo ID will need to be sent over to prove age.
- Once the winners are selected they must provide Name, E-mail, Home Address inc postcode, supporting team and guest name to Promoter. This information will be passed to security at Wembley Stadium and the EFL. Winners’ names may be used in publicity and, their details, to fulfil laws around competitions of this nature.
- The prize is for a pair of tickets only. No travel, accommodation or other expenses are included with the prize.
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will render all entries void.
- If the entrant is unable to attend the experience, the prize is not applicable on any other day.
- The Promoter is SPAR UK Ltd Hygeia Building, 66-68 College Road Harrow HA1 1BE
- Spar reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its discretion.
- This competition is to be promoted on Spar Facebook
- Anyone who enters the competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have accepted these T&Cs and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
- Winners will be bound by any rules of conduct set out by the relevant football club and the EFL.
- Spar will not be liable for incorrect or incomplete contact information and if a winner cannot be contacted within 4 hours of the prize draw or is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another Entrant.
- Except in case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter's control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
- The winner and their guest attending a venue to enjoy their prize must also comply with all policies, rules and reasonable instructions provided by the EFL, venue operators and/or any authority at the venue. The EFL, the relevant venue operators and authorities reserve the right to remove any entrant or winner (and/or their permitted guests) for failing to comply with those policies, rules or instructions or otherwise behaving in an inappropriate manner.
- The EFL will be provided with information (including name and address) of the competition winner and their guest for prize administration and databases will be checked against any Club Banning Orders as well as the National Police Database for those who may be subject to a court banning order. The EFL will not otherwise use winners personal details for reasons other than the above, unless lawfully permitted to do so.
- Entrance to this competition constitutes full acceptance of these terms and conditions and all terms and conditions of the Football League Limited Conditions of Issue as well as the Wembley National Stadium Ground Regulations. Both of these documents can be found at www.efl.com/ticketconditions. Winners must abide by those terms at all times. The promotor or EFL accepts no responsibility if the winner and/or the winner’s guest are denied entry or asked to leave the match for failure to abide by such terms, any applicable law or regulation or because of their inappropriate behaviour.
- The prize is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Under no circumstances can this prize be transferred to a third party of sold for any financial amount.