Win an Andrew James Ice Cream Maker
We have two Andrew James Ice Cream Maker Machines up for grabs. At the touch of a button you can enjoy delectable homemade ice cream, frozen yogurt and sorbets, whether you fancy tangy lemon meringue, smooth peanut butter or mouth-watering chocolate brownie. Pre-freeze the ice cream maker’s bowl overnight and you can make ice cream in just 20 minutes. The machine is easy to clean and maintain, and comes with six recipes to get you started.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- By entering this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions governing this promotion and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
- Promoter: Stream Publishing, The Cowshed, Ladycross Farm, Hollow Lane, Dormansland, Surrey RH7 6PB.
- The promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales only), 18 or over, excluding employees, and their immediate families, of: (a) the Promoter or any company affiliated with the Promoter; and (b) the Prize Provider or any company affiliated with the Prize Provider, including in each case their respective agents or any other persons professionally connected with the draw.
- The promotion will begin at 0:01 AM, 16th June and will end at 23:59 PM Tuesday 31st August 2021.
- How to enter: Fill in the form
- Internet access is required to enter. A valid email address is required for the prize draw page. Entrants must prove they are over the age of 18 with a valid photo I.D I they are selected as a winner (see further paragraph 10 below). Your use of Facebook and/or Twitter is subject to their terms and conditions located here https://www.facebook.com/terms and https://help.instagram.com/581066165581870 and https://twitter.com/en/tos
- Any content, which contains discriminatory, offensive, explicit material, or other inappropriate content (including encouraging inappropriate drinking and/or including the names of individuals without their express permission) will be removed and will not be entered into the prize draw. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise. Posts outside the dates and times set out in paragraph 4 will be excluded.
- Prize: Two Andrew James Ice Cream Makers. There will be two winners who will be chosen at random via Woobox.
- Details are correct as of 8th June 2021. All information is subject to availability.
- Prize Conditions:
- Entrants must be over the age of 18, and present a valid form of photo identification on winning.
- Prize winners will win one Ice Cream Maker
- Prize specification is subject to availability. If the particular prizes are not available, a suitable alternative will be provided to the same monetary sum, at Prize Provider’s and the Promoter’s sole discretion. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash and no alternative prize is available.
- The winners will be selected at random, from all valid entries received using Woobox. Winners will be contacted via the platform they entered on. (Email) The winners will be notified within 14 days from the competition close date, Tuesday 31st August and will have 7 days to accept their prize from the date they are notified. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within this time, the Promoter reserves the right to forfeit their prize and the Promoter shall select another winner at random from all remaining valid entries.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The prizes will be delivered to each winner’s address (as notified to the Promoter by each winner) by courier. Neither the Promoter nor the Prize Provider will be liable if the prize cannot be taken by a winner for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter or Prize Provider, including if a winner fails to leave appropriate delivery instructions in relation to the delivery of any case.
- All winners will be asked if they wish to participate in a reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge.
- All entry details will be retained for 1 year from 00:01AM 31st August 2021. After this, all information retaining to personal details will be deleted.
- The Promoter, the Prize Provider and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this promotion.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- This promotion and the prize are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter and Facebook or Twitter shall not be liable in any way whatsoever to the participants. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to the Promoter, not Facebook or Twitter.
- The Promoter reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If a winning entry from a draw is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be randomly selected.
- Winners’ names and counties may be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to SPAR (UK) Limited Hygeia Building, 66-68 College Road Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 1BE or Stream Publishing, The Cowshed, Ladycross Farm, Hollow Lane, Dormansland, Surrey RH7 6PB no later than 7 working days after the closing date. Entries to this address will NOT be accepted.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.