#SPARbundle - Terms and Conditions
- By entering this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions governing this promotion and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials.
- The promotion is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland mainland only) excluding employees, and their immediate families, of Spar UK( the “Promoter”) or any company affiliated with the Promoter, their agents or any other persons professionally connected with the draw.
- The promotion will begin at 0:01 AM, Thursday 14th May 2020 and will end at 23:59 PM Sunday 17th May 2020.
- Winners will be announced on Monday 18th May.
- To enter: Simply comment #SPARbundle on the competition post on Instagram or Facebook to be in with a chance of winning.
- Internet access is required to enter. A Facebook, Instagram account is required for the prize draw page. Entrants must prove they are over the age of 18 with a valid photo I.D.
- Entrants may be asked to provide an email address. This is not obligatory to enter the prize draw.
- Any content, which contains discriminatory, offensive, explicit material, will be removed and will not be entered into the prize draw.
- Prize: The prize bundle consists of 1 500GB PS4, 1 Tabletop Weber BBQ & Toolset, 1 Husky Drinks Fridge and 1 Inflatable Lazy Bed.
There will be 16 bundles to give away across Instagram & Facebook. 8 on Instagram and 8 on Facebook, in the event that one platform doesn’t get more than 8 entries then the rest will be chosen from the other platform.
Details are correct as of Tuesday 12th May 2020. All information is subject to availability.
- Prize Conditions:
- Entrants must be over the age of 18, and present a valid form of photo identification on winning.
- The winner of the Prize must respond to our communications within 7 working days of being contacted as the winner. SPAR UK will contact the winner.
- Prize specification is subject to availability. If specification is not available, a suitable alternative will be provided to the same monetary sum, at Supplier’s sole discretion.
- The winners will be selected at random, from all valid entries received using Woobox. Winners will be contacted via the platform they entered on. (FB or IG) The winner will have 7 days to accept their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within this time, the Promoter reserves the right to forfeit their Prize and the Promoter shall select another winner at random from all remaining valid entries.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- All winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in a reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material.
- All entry details will be retained for 1 year from 23:59PM May 14th 2020. After this, all information retaining to personal details will be deleted.
- The Promoter, the Supplier and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the Prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter and the Supplier accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the Prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this promotion.
- The Promoter reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If a winning entry from a draw is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be randomly selected.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and counties of residence of the winner(s).
- Winners’ names and counties may be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to SPAR (UK) Limited Hygeia Building, 66-68 College Road Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 1BE no later than 7 working days after the closing date. Entries to this address will NOT be accepted.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.