Serves: 4 people
Cook Time: 25 mins
A simple mid-week meal with fabulous flavours, our chorizo and tomato tagliatelle is an all-round crowd pleaser. Deliciously succulent and hearty, this recipe serves up to four people.
What you'll need
- 500g SPAR Tagliatelle
- 112g SPAR Chorizo Ring
- 350g SPAR Tomato & Herb Sauce (& extra water)
- Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Red Onion (Optional)
- Grated Cheese
- Dice 1/2 of the SPAR chorizo ring into quarter chunks. Heat a non stick frying pan & add the diced chorizo.
- Once the chorizo has coloured & the paprika oil leached from the chorizo, dice the red onion & add to the pan.
- Once the onion is soft, add a handful of cherry tomatoes diced into quarters along with the tomato & herb sauce & a cup of water & bring the dish to the boil & then reduce to a simmer.
- In a sauce pan of boiled water, add the Tagliatelle & cook for the recommended time (5 minutes).
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain the water from the pasta & portion 4 bowls of pasta, then top the pasta with the chorizo & tomato sauce & grated cheese.
Easy peasy. Ready to try making our simple tagliatelle recipe yourself? Don’t forget to pick up everything you need from your local convenience store.