Mediterranean Tuna Pasta Bake
Cook Time: 25 mins
This tuna pasta bake recipe makes for a delicious home-cooked meal and a leftover lunch the following day! Watch our video or follow our simple steps below and your family will be begging for seconds. Whether you’re cooking for one or a family of four, you can’t go wrong with a tuna pasta bake.
- Preheat the oven to 180°
- Bring a saucepan of lightly salted water to the boil. Cook the pasta for a couple of minutes less than the packet suggests (around 10 minutes) and drain.
- Add the cooked pasta to an ovenproof dish, followed by the tuna, tomatoes, onion, olives and lemon zest, and season to taste.
- Then, add half of the cheddar and half of the mozzarella and stir thoroughly.
- Top with the remaining cheese to achieve a crisp topping and bake in the oven for around 15 minutes – or until the cheese is golden and bubbling.
- Time to serve! This dish is delicious with a side salad or a serving of warm garlic bread.
Head to your local SPAR to find all the ingredients you need to make this delicious Mediterranean pasta bake recipe. Running out of ideas? Sign up to our E-newsletter to stay up-to-date with our latest recipes and competitions – because we’re there for you.