Cook Time: 20 mins
Having a busy lifestyle or lacking in kitchen skills doesn't mean you can't make delicious food! Here's a vegetarian recipe you can cook in one pot.
What you'll need
- 2 tbsp oil
- 35g shallot
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger
- 1 small chilli pepper
- 2-3 tbsp yellow curry paste
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Cauliflower
- 250g chickpeas
- Heat a large pot over medium heat. Once hot, add oil, shallot, garlic,
ginger, and pepper. Sauté for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add curry paste (starting with the smallest suggested amount and adding
more later if needed) and stir. Cook for 2 minutes more.
- Add coconut milk,maple syrup, soy sauce and stir. Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Once simmering, add cauliflower and chickpeas and slightly reduce heat.
- Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, to soften the cauliflower and chickpeas and infuse them with curry flavor.
- Taste and adjust the flavor of the broth as needed. Add more maple syrup for sweetness, soy sauce for saltiness or curry paste for more spice and
intense curry flavor.
- Serve with rice, coriander and red onion slices if desired.
Like our One Pot recipe for Chilli con Carne? Why not take a look at the below: