TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Offer/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Claimants should retain a copy of these Terms and Conditions for their records.
Promoter: SPAR UK, Hygeia Building, 66-68 College Road, Harrow, HA1 1BE
- The promotion is open to GB (England, Scotland and Wales) residents aged 18+ only and excludes employees and the immediate families of SPAR UK (Promoter), its affiliated companies, agents or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
- Internet access required to claim offer voucher (Voucher). Internet access or phone may be required depending on booking requirements for selected venue.
- Purchase required. To claim voucher for selected venues, spend £7.50 or above in one transaction in a participating SPAR UK retailer and you will receive a qualifying leaflet (Leaflet) with a unique reference number (URN) which gives you access to one discount (Offer) at one venue. One Purchase of £7.50 or over = One Offer (excludes purchases of fuel, tobacco or services). See clause 16 for participating SPAR UK retailers.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, agents, third parties or syndicates will not be accepted.
- Qualifying purchases (excluding purchases of fuel, tobacco or services) of £7.50 or above between 13.06.19 to 24.07.19 will be eligible for a Voucher.
- Claims will only be accepted between 00:01 BST 13.06.19 to 23:59 BST 31.10.19 and must be made online.
- One Voucher = One Offer. The Offer will vary depending on venue but typical offers will include
- One free child ticket/entry with the purchase of a full priced adult ticket/entry or two child tickets for the price of one
- One free ticket/entry with a full price ticket/entry.
- One discounted ticket/entry or a percentage off the full price.
- Offers are available at selected venues located across the England, Scotland and Wales. All children (see venue details for definition of ‘child’) must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian when using their Voucher. Some venues will allow you to use multiple vouchers for the whole party for your visit. However, others will only permit one voucher to be used for one free or discounted ticket no matter the size of the party. This will be made clear when you book your visit.
- Venue categories include:
Zoos & Safaris
Farms & Wildlife
Aquariums & Sealife
Events & Exhibitions
Museums & Educational Fun
Castles & Historic Houses
Kayak & Canoeing
Dry Ski Slopes
Please visit www.spar.co.uk/summer-days-out to see all participating venues. Attractions and venues will differ by region and country, and not all categories will be available in all areas.
- Free ticket/entry must be the same value as the purchased ticket, or lower.
- Tickets/entries/discounts can only be redeemed against the ‘gate’ price of the selected attraction.
- ‘Child’ age classification is set at the discretion of individual venues.
- Please check the individual venue details on the website as there may be booking requirements, exclusion periods, variable opening times, holiday or maintenance closures for some venues.
How to claim a Voucher
- Spend £7.50 or over in-store (excluding fuel, tobacco or services) and receive a Leaflet with URN,
- Visit www.spar.co.uk/summer-days-out
- Select a participating venue from the list available online and ensure that you check dates, booking requirements and any restrictions that may apply for each venue and the offer you are applying for;
d. Enter the 8 digit alphanumeric URN, full name and email address where instructed to do so;
e. Claimants will then be provided with their Voucher which includes the Offer;
f. Depending on the booking requirements for the selected venue (Booking requirements will be made clear upon venue selection) , the claimant must then either:
Present the Voucher (printed or e-ticket dependent on chosen venue) at the entrance gate of the participating venue
- Book online prior to visiting the venue, presenting booking confirmation & the Voucher at the entrance gate of the venue.
iii. Book by phone prior to visiting the venue, presenting the Voucher at the entrance gate of the venue.
iiii. Book by email prior to visiting the venue, presenting the Voucher at the entrance gate of the venue.
- For assistance with claiming a Voucher please contact SPAR UK Customer Relations either by email at Relations@spar.co.ukor by telephone on Freephone 0208 426 3708.
- Vouchers can only be used once. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make a claim on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified.
- For a full list of all participating SPAR UK stores, please click here: Store Locator
- Age, health or other restrictions may apply to some Venue Offers; any restrictions will be contained within the Terms and Conditions of the Venue who is imposing the restriction.
- Tickets/entry purchased in conjunction with the SPAR UK Love Summer Days Out campaign must be used on the day of purchase. Only one Voucher can be used per Offer, per visit by any Participant.
- The Venue Offers cannot be used and/or redeemed in conjunction with any other promotion, discount offer/voucher, events, groups or concessional rates.
- The Venues reserve the right to refuse admission and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities for technical or other reasons.
- The Venues reserve the right to refuse any redemption(s) that they believe to be not legitimately acquired in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of this campaign and reserve the right to refuse any vouchers that they believe to be photocopied, forged or defaced.
Please use the contact details shown on your Voucher if you experience any issues with claiming your Offer at a venue.
- All information set out on the website at the time of going live is correct but is subject to change throughout the Promotional Period. Whilst the Promoter will endeavour to update the website with any significant changes that occur to any of the participating venue(s), claimants should check the attraction website(s) before their visit for the latest information regarding their chosen destination.
- Purchase required to take up the offer. Responsibility cannot be accepted for Leaflets or Vouchers that are lost, damaged or delayed, nor any associated costs to entrants.
- All claimants will be required to provide a genuine email address that is personal, valid and accessible throughout the promotion. In the event that the specified information is not provided or is incorrect, the offer claim will be considered incomplete and therefore invalid.
- In the event of an email address becoming inaccessible during the promotional offer period, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
- The promotional Leaflets have no value and cannot be transferred or sold.
- All Vouchers are non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is offered in whole or in part and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Voucher for an item of equal or greater value due to circumstances outside of the Promoter's control should the Voucher become unavailable.
- The URN from the Leaflet must be entered online exactly as they appear on the leaflet. Each URN is unique and can only be used once. Attempts to enter the same URN more than once, the use of other URNS, or the use of any URNS not intended for use in this promotion, may result in disqualification and all entries will be declared void.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, withdraw, or cancel a featured venue(s) at any time throughout the Promotional Period without prior notification.
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
Any incorrect or inaccurate URN entry, or for any faulty, erroneous or failed electronic data transmissions.
ii. Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of codes at any point in the operation of this promotion. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion.
iii. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the microsite or any combination of these.
iv. Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of codes at any point during the operation of this promotion.
- Conduct of entry: The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the Voucher redemption process or the operation of the promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all claims including but not limited to asking for the voucher address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a ticket or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or claimed using fraudulent means.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, or injury suffered by any entrant as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the Offer or any injury or damage to the entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the promotion.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all promotional matters.
- If the promotional URN cannot be read on the Leaflet due to a genuine printing error, a copy of the illegible code should be emailed to SPAR UK Customer Relations at Relations@spar.co.uk
- In the event of exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the participating country but any disputes as to the meaning of these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England, unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
SPAR UK will never request address or bank information through their promotional website. Any websites appearing to be linked to the promotion (with the exception of our Venues) that request such information from you are not official SPAR UK websites.