Win a street party
Win a Street Party for you and your neighbours!
To celebrate the Queen's Platinum Jubilee, we are giving you the chance to win a Jubilee Street Party!
To enter, fill in your details in the form below and let us know who you would invite to your dream Jubilee party. It can be a celebrity or anybody else you like!
12 Street Party Prizes including:
SPAR brand food (for 30 people)
SPAR brand drinks (for 30 people)
45 Runner Up Prizes including:
SPAR brand Jubilee sweet boxes full of delicious treats
WIN a Street Party Competition 2022 - Terms and Conditions
- By entering this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions governing this promotion and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials.
- The promotion is open to GB residents only (England, Scotland and Wales) excluding employees, and their immediate families, of SPAR UK (the “Promoter”) or any company affiliated with the Promoter, their agents or any other persons professionally connected with the draw.
- Promoter: SPAR (UK) Limited Hygeia Building, 66-68 College Road Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 1BE.
- The promotion will begin at 0:01 AM, Thursday 5th May 2022 and will end at 23:59 PM Thursday 19th May 2022.
- To enter:
- Fill in the form at www.spar.co.uk/win-a-street-party
- Internet access is required to enter. A valid email address is required for the prize draw portal. Entrants must prove they are over the age of 18 with a valid photo I.D.
- Entrants may be asked to provide an email address. This is not obligatory to enter the prize draw.
- By entering your details, please be aware they will only be used for the purposes of this promotion.
- Any content, which contains discriminatory, offensive, explicit material, will be removed and will not be entered into the prize draw.
Grand Prize: There will be 12 grand prizes available to be won split across 4 regions. The grand prize will include a variety of SPAR brand food and drink for up to 30 people. And Union Jack themed material such as bunting, flags, napkins etc. Regions are:
- Scotland (CJ Lang) x 2 Winners
- South West England (Appleby Westward) x 2 Winners
- North England (James Hall) x 3 Winners
- Wales, Midlands, South-East and London (AF Blakemore) x 5 Winners
Secondary Prize: There will be 45 secondary prizes to be won split across 4 regions consisting of a sweet box including SPAR brand confectionary.
- Scotland (CJ Lang) x 6 Winners
- South West England (Appleby Westward) x 7 Winners
- North England (James Hall) x 12 Winners
- Wales, Midlands, South-East and London (AF Blakemore) x 20 Winners
- Winners will be selected to provide a representation across Great Britain.
- All entries will be considered for the Grand Prize.
Details are correct as of Wednesday 4th May 2022. All information is subject to availability.
- Prize Conditions:
- Entrants must be over the age of 18, and present a valid form of photo identification on winning.
- The winner of the Prize must respond to our communications within 3 working days of being contacted as the winner. SPAR UK will contact the winner.
- Prize specification is subject to availability. If specification is not available, a suitable alternative will be provided to the same monetary sum, at Supplier’s sole discretion.
- The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries received, after the end of the Promotion Period via Woobox. 101 E 6th St Suite 220, Vancouver, WA 98660. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The first 12 winners drawn will win the Grand Prize. The winners will then have 3 working days to respond to confirm acceptance of the Prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within this time, the Promoter reserves the right to forfeit their Prize and the Promoter shall select another winner at random from all remaining valid entries.
- A representative from SPAR UK Central Office will liaise with the winner on delivery of the prize. Prize must be able to be accepted on W/C 30th May 2022. The winner may be required to travel to pick up the prize if needed. This will be between the 31st May and the 4th June.
- The winners consent to their details being passed over to a Third Party for delivery of the prizes. The Third Party may then liaise directly with the winner to organise delivery of the prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- All winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in a reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material and across their digital channels. All winners must post pictures of their street party on social media with the #SPARStreetParty.
- All entry details will be retained for 1 year from 23:59PM 19th May 2022 (closing date). After this, all information retaining to personal details will be deleted.
- The Promoter, the Supplier and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the Prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter and the Supplier accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the Prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this promotion.
- The Promoter reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If a winning entry from a draw is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be randomly selected.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and counties of residence of the winner(s).
- Winners’ names and counties may be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to SPAR (UK) Limited Hygeia Building, 66-68 College Road Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 1BE no later than 7 working days after the closing date. Entries to this address will NOT be accepted.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- No correspondence will be entered into. The decision of SPAR UK is final.
- It is the Winners’ responsibility to comply (at their own expense) with any laws requiring payment of any tax, duty, levy or similar impost relating to the award of the prize, and SPAR shall have no responsibility in respect thereof.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the rights to exclude you from participating in the Promotion.
- This scheme is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, or any other social media platform. You understand that you are providing your information to SPAR UK. and not to Facebook or Twitter.
- By entering this promotion the entrants are deemed to have read, understand, and accepted all of the terms and conditions.