Latest News at SPAR
- SPAR Brings Christmas Cheer to Marie Curie
- SPAR Store Manager Receives New Years Honour
- £60K jackpot for SPAR customers in N England in 2021
- SPAR on store recruitment drive in North of Scotland
- Free P.E. resources to get children active during lockdown
- Certas Energy acquires Seven Forecourts in the North East
- SPAR wholesaler launches new store in Cumbria
- CJ Lang wins Environment Award
- SPAR Natural makes GB debut
- The Beast from the East brings out the best in team SPAR Scotland
- SPAR Scotland first retailer to Cook with Welby
- 6,000 home deliveries dispatched from Quinn's SPAR
- SPAR Scotland gives cash back to Communities
- Too Good To Go in 275 Stores
- Airdrie retailer becomes part of the SPAR Scotland family
- Ambitious young retailer takes home Asian Trader award.
- SPAR delivers landmark 1 million pieces of PPE
- Celebrating female role models in sport
- SPAR Scotland raises £59k for Marie Curie
- AFB Launch Charity Campaign
- SPAR Coylton looks bigger and better
- SPAR Scotland extends its Snappy Shopper network
SPAR wholesaler for the north of England, James Hall & Co., has launched eight new delicious sandwich flavours to accommodate SPAR customers shopping with dietary requirements.
The new range, which is available to SPAR retailers across the north of England, features eight new products; three vegetarian, two vegan and three gluten free options.
For those following a gluten free diet; Egg mayonnaise and mustard cress on a gluten free roll; Tuna and sweetcorn on a gluten free roll; and Chicken tandoori on a gluten free wrap.
For those looking to avoid or reduce their meat intake; a falafel and red pepper hummus wrap; spicy dahl wrap with sweet mango chutney; and a BBQ Jackfruit and coleslaw wrap.
Launched to celebrate Veganuary, two mouth-watering vegan options; onion bhaji and Bombay potato wrap, and a vegan cheese salad wrap.
Peter Dodding, Sales and Marketing Director at James Hall & Co., said “Complementing our current sandwich and wraps range, these new delicious flavours will offer customers the very latest in on-trend lunchtime options. James Hall & Co. launched its first vegan and vegetarian range in February 2019, and after a fantastic response from SPAR customers, later extended the range to include vegan and vegetarian salads. The ranges have proved so popular that our new product development team have been focussing on developing the range further and are delighted to introduce eight new flavours for 2021. Many customers are looking for lighter, meat-free options that are full of flavour and we think they will be delighted with the new range of fusion food-to-go options.”
The gluten free range, and the vegan and vegetarian wraps will be available for £2.95 and are part of SPAR’s meal deal.
Find your local SPAR