Latest News at SPAR
- SPAR Brings Christmas Cheer to Marie Curie
- SPAR Store Manager Receives New Years Honour
- £60K jackpot for SPAR customers in N England in 2021
- SPAR on store recruitment drive in North of Scotland
- Free P.E. resources to get children active during lockdown
- Certas Energy acquires Seven Forecourts in the North East
- SPAR wholesaler launches new store in Cumbria
- CJ Lang wins Environment Award
- SPAR Natural makes GB debut
- The Beast from the East brings out the best in team SPAR Scotland
- SPAR Scotland first retailer to Cook with Welby
- 6,000 home deliveries dispatched from Quinn's SPAR
- SPAR Scotland gives cash back to Communities
- Too Good To Go in 275 Stores
- Airdrie retailer becomes part of the SPAR Scotland family
- Ambitious young retailer takes home Asian Trader award.
- SPAR delivers landmark 1 million pieces of PPE
- Celebrating female role models in sport
- SPAR Scotland raises £59k for Marie Curie
- AFB Launch Charity Campaign
- SPAR Coylton looks bigger and better
- SPAR Scotland extends its Snappy Shopper network
- SPAR Scotland rolls out new food-to-go brand, CJ's
- £10k Quids In Winner Announced
- SPAR's Virtual Conference
At SPAR we take the quality and safety of our food products very seriously. As a precaution, we are recalling our Chicken & Prawn Paella 600g, as due to a packaging error the product is seafood risotto and may include Milk, Mollusc, Fish and Gluten which is not declared on the label. The recall affects products with the Best Before Date of October 2021 only. (BBE 10/21) We advise anyone who has purchased this item to return to store for a full refund. No other SPAR products or batch codes are affected.
That means the product could be a health risk for anyone with an allergy to fish, and/or molluscs, and/or an allergy or intolerance to milk or milk constituents, and/or to wheat (gluten). The product being recalled has a best before date of October 2021 only, and comes in 600g packages.
The Food Standards Agency said: "If you have bought the above product and have an allergy to fish and/or molluscs, and/or an allergy or intolerance to milk or milk constituents and/or wheat (gluten), do not eat it. Instead return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund."
Find your local SPAR