Latest News at SPAR
- SPAR Brings Christmas Cheer to Marie Curie
- SPAR Store Manager Receives New Years Honour
- £60K jackpot for SPAR customers in N England in 2021
- SPAR on store recruitment drive in North of Scotland
- Free P.E. resources to get children active during lockdown
- Certas Energy acquires Seven Forecourts in the North East
- SPAR wholesaler launches new store in Cumbria
- CJ Lang wins Environment Award
- SPAR Natural makes GB debut
- The Beast from the East brings out the best in team SPAR Scotland
- SPAR Scotland first retailer to Cook with Welby
- 6,000 home deliveries dispatched from Quinn's SPAR
- SPAR Scotland gives cash back to Communities
- Too Good To Go in 275 Stores
- Airdrie retailer becomes part of the SPAR Scotland family
- Ambitious young retailer takes home Asian Trader award.
- SPAR delivers landmark 1 million pieces of PPE
- Celebrating female role models in sport
- SPAR Scotland raises £59k for Marie Curie
- AFB Launch Charity Campaign
- SPAR Coylton looks bigger and better
- SPAR Scotland extends its Snappy Shopper network
- SPAR Scotland rolls out new food-to-go brand, CJ's
- £10k Quids In Winner Announced
- SPAR's Virtual Conference
- SPAR Haworth re-opens
- SPAR Wins Big
- The future of convenience is with SPAR
- SPAR Scotland & Scottish FA
- Wellbank welcomes SPAR store
- SPAR Scotland unveils new lorry designed by 8 year old
- Community Cashback Winners Announced
- SPAR Moffat Driven to Success
- SPAR Scotland Ready For More
- SPAR Scotland Launches Euros Campaign
- Record Sales with CJ's
- SPAR Scotland trials fruit campaign
- The First SPAR UK Fresh Concept Store Opens in NI
Nestled in the picturesque village of Haworth in West Yorkshire, SPAR Haworth has re-opened its doors after a significant six-week refurbishment.
From the 20th May, SPAR customers will benefit from additional facilities within the rural store including a butchery counter and food-to-go offering, alongside SPAR’s freshly ground Fairtrade 100% Arabica coffee brand, Cheeky Coffee.
Graham Eyes High Class Butchers is a trusted North West family brand, known for great produce and locally sourced meat. Already featured in a number of northern SPAR stores, Graham’s award winning sausages and homemade ready meals are particularly popular with SPAR customers, along with competitive multi-buy deals and seasonal specials.
A new Clayton Park food-to-go offering will serve hot and cold sandwiches, pastries and a selection of cakes, cookies and pies.
SPAR Haworth employs 25 local people and has served the village since June 1999. The store is owned by James Hall & Co., a fifth-generation family business in Preston and SPAR UK’s wholesaler for the north of England.
Fiona Drummond, Company Owned Stores Director at James Hall & Co. said, “After 22 years in the village, we are delighted to unveil this latest investment for SPAR Haworth, offering residents additional facilities and the very best in modern convenience shopping.
“Since the beginning of the pandemic, we have seen an increase in customers looking to stay local and gain more from their rural convenience store: in addition to the new in-store butchery counter and food-to-go stand, we have also added LED lighting and energy saving fridges, new floors, shelving units and a refreshed fascia. The range of products on offer includes a fantastic range of every day essentials, big brand names and plenty of award winning SPAR brand lines.”
Fiona added, “The pop-up shop that has been serving the village during the refurbishment will close on Wednesday 19th and the new store will be open 7am-10.30pm, 7 days a week. We look forward to welcoming new and existing customers back to SPAR Haworth to share this exciting re-development.”
Find your local SPAR