Latest News at SPAR
- SPAR Brings Christmas Cheer to Marie Curie
- SPAR Store Manager Receives New Years Honour
- £60K jackpot for SPAR customers in N England in 2021
- SPAR on store recruitment drive in North of Scotland
- Free P.E. resources to get children active during lockdown
- Certas Energy acquires Seven Forecourts in the North East
- SPAR wholesaler launches new store in Cumbria
- CJ Lang wins Environment Award
- SPAR Natural makes GB debut
- The Beast from the East brings out the best in team SPAR Scotland
- SPAR Scotland first retailer to Cook with Welby
- 6,000 home deliveries dispatched from Quinn's SPAR
- SPAR Scotland gives cash back to Communities
- Too Good To Go in 275 Stores
- Airdrie retailer becomes part of the SPAR Scotland family
- Ambitious young retailer takes home Asian Trader award.
- SPAR delivers landmark 1 million pieces of PPE
- Celebrating female role models in sport
- SPAR Scotland raises £59k for Marie Curie
- AFB Launch Charity Campaign
- SPAR Coylton looks bigger and better
- SPAR Scotland extends its Snappy Shopper network
- SPAR Scotland rolls out new food-to-go brand, CJ's
- £10k Quids In Winner Announced
- SPAR's Virtual Conference
- SPAR Haworth re-opens
- SPAR Wins Big
- The future of convenience is with SPAR
- SPAR Scotland & Scottish FA
- Wellbank welcomes SPAR store
- SPAR Scotland unveils new lorry designed by 8 year old
- Community Cashback Winners Announced
- SPAR Moffat Driven to Success
- SPAR Scotland Ready For More
- SPAR Scotland Launches Euros Campaign
- Record Sales with CJ's
- SPAR Scotland trials fruit campaign
- The First SPAR UK Fresh Concept Store Opens in NI
- SPAR Scotland launch driver apprenticeship scheme
- Blakemore Retail Launches First SPAR Market Store
- Roadchef chooses EDGEPoS for its SPAR stores
- SPAR celebrates opening in Blantyre
- CJ Lang Receives RoSPA Award
- SPAR MD Louise Hoste Announced as New Chair of ACS
- The Convenience Awards 2021 winners revealed
- Award Winning Spirits
- Luxury Mince Pies Win BBC Good Food Award
- Healthy Living Programme
- SPAR Sandwiches Passes £600k for Marie Curie
- A.F. Blakemore & Son Well Positioned for Growth
- SPAR renews sponsorship of Lancashire School Games
- New SPAR and Shell forecourt opens
- SPAR signs deal with Burnley FC
- Royal Visit to Devizes SPAR
- SPAR Scotland and Rollover give to Marie Curie
- Win Your Shop
- SPAR Launches 100% Vegan Wine Range
- SPAR Scotland Tradeshow 2022
- SPAR supports Dynamic New Athletics Competition
- SPAR Scotland Wins Community Award
- Blackburn schools dominate Boccia tournament
- SPAR appoints new Non-Executive Chair
- SPAR Scotland launches Future Stars competition
- New concept store at SPAR Aberystwyth
- The Wall Group opens fourth SPAR NI store with £3M investment
- Scottish Independent SPAR Retailers start free fruit trials with HLP
- Blackpool hosts first indoor sports hall athletics events in three years
- A.F. Blakemore to launch an interactive augmented reality (AR) game app
- SPAR launches £100k Community Cashback scheme
- CJ Lang launch their first SPAR Market format
- The SPAR Lancashire School Games baton reached Burnley
- Blakemore Retail Opens New Purpose-Built SPAR in Spalding
- SPAR Scotland commences major store development programme
- SPAR own label expands for summer BBQs
- James Hall & Co. Ltd expands its greener fleet
- SPAR Scotland’s Future Stars Cup celebrates return to action
Leading symbol group SPAR has launched a variety of own label products to maximise this summer’s great opportunity.
The SPAR Brand range is set to boost independent retailer’s sales this summer and take advantage of BBQ and alfresco eating, picnics, days out and Bank Holiday celebrations.
With 2022 seeing the first fully restriction-free summer since 2019, SPAR Brand has focused on the fresh opportunities for stores by offering a host of products for retailers to make the most out of the summer.
This year’s SPAR Brand products for the summer include several products which will cover shopper needs for seasonal eating, BBQ’s, picnics and alfresco dining.
New for 2022 are SPAR Chorizo style sausages, Jumbo Hot dogs, Quiches plus range extensions on Dips.
Many successful products from last year also return as limited editions. Several categories have seen a fresh upgrade with a new packaging design and a handful of NPD lines have been introduced to either expand on customers choice, adapt to changing shopper habits or close own label gaps.
Joanne Cramer, SPAR UK Senior Brand Manager, said: “This is a huge opportunity for stores to support SPAR own label. We see stores that engage early and support the new lines to maximise seasonal performance reap the benefits.
“Shoppers to our stores can get great quality and value from choosing some of our award-winning hero lines such as our SPAR Basil Houmous, SPAR Lamb koftas, SPAR Feta and spinach parcels, and SPAR spicy tapas collection. Plus, we have an ongoing 2 for £6 and 2 for £8 on our range of marinated and BBQ essentials this summer from SPAR burgers, Chinese pork steaks and BBQ chicken drumsticks.”
The SPAR Brand summer range will be supported with digital activity with the aim to drive store visits and increase basket spend. Lifestyle and video content will be available to support and drive brand engagement and the digital team will be using social polls, Instagram, TikTok to target foodies with a variety of content.
“We know shoppers are always looking to react when the sun shines and SPAR stores are ready and able to fulfil all our customer needs with great value, quality and tasty range of fresh foods whatever the weather,” Cramer added.
The range of the SPAR Brand summertime products are now available in participating SPAR stores around the UK.
Find your local SPAR