Latest News at SPAR
- SPAR Brings Christmas Cheer to Marie Curie
- SPAR Store Manager Receives New Years Honour
- £60K jackpot for SPAR customers in N England in 2021
- SPAR on store recruitment drive in North of Scotland
- Free P.E. resources to get children active during lockdown
- Certas Energy acquires Seven Forecourts in the North East
- SPAR wholesaler launches new store in Cumbria
- CJ Lang wins Environment Award
- SPAR Natural makes GB debut
- The Beast from the East brings out the best in team SPAR Scotland
- SPAR Scotland first retailer to Cook with Welby
- 6,000 home deliveries dispatched from Quinn's SPAR
- SPAR Scotland gives cash back to Communities
- Too Good To Go in 275 Stores
- Airdrie retailer becomes part of the SPAR Scotland family
- Ambitious young retailer takes home Asian Trader award.
- SPAR delivers landmark 1 million pieces of PPE
- Celebrating female role models in sport
- SPAR Scotland raises £59k for Marie Curie
- AFB Launch Charity Campaign
- SPAR Coylton looks bigger and better
- SPAR Scotland extends its Snappy Shopper network
- SPAR Scotland rolls out new food-to-go brand, CJ's
- £10k Quids In Winner Announced
- SPAR's Virtual Conference
SPAR Scotland is extending its partnership with Snappy Shopper with the addition of four new stores adding the home delivery app to its service.
SPAR stores in Abronhill, Halbeath, Stonehouse and Glamis Centre in Glenrothes now offer customers in their local area a home delivery service with Snappy Shopper.
As Snappy Shopper has gone from strength to strength, its unique proposition and understanding of the needs of local retailers, combined with easy to use and reliable technology has enabled the tech company to build a network of committed retailers, many of whom, are enjoying the incremental sales potential that local home deliveries provide.
Mark Steven, CEO at Snappy Shopper, said: “Our swift and pain-free on-boarding process and local marketing support gives SPAR stores in Scotland the reassurance that we are on the journey with them and we are committed to their success. We offer retailers working with us an additional revenue opportunity to their convenience store offer, low commission rates and great brand awareness. “
Colin McLean, SPAR Scotland CEO, said: “A number of our stores have been successfully operating with Snappy Shopper and since we first partnered with them the service has being going from strength to strength. We are building the business and engaging more with existing and new customers by improving brand awareness, launching new model stores and developing our home delivery service with Snappy Shopper will make our stores even more convenient. We look forward to seeing the great results.”
Steven added: “We are supporting SPAR Scotland as they introduce home delivery to more stores by providing them with a number of marketing activities and best practice advice. We are delighted to have these new SPAR Scotland stores join the Snappy Shopper platform and we have no doubt they will benefit from this new route to market.”
SPAR Scotland has been working with Snappy Shopper since 2020 and there are 23 stores across its company owned and independent estate successfully using the home delivery app. All participating stores can be viewed on the SPAR Scotland website.
Snappy Shopper has seen unprecedented demand on its platform as customers look for a convenient, secure and safe means to purchase essential item and have them delivered rapidly. The service is now available from 730 stores across the UK.
Find your local SPAR