1. Mix the self-raising flour, baking powder, sugar and a pinch of salt together in a bowl or mixing jug.
2. Once mixed, make a well in the bowl and add the eggs, 25g of melted butter and the milk.
3. Whisk together until smooth. This is easiest with an electric whisk or hand beaters but you can do this with a wooden spoon if needed. Once whisked, you can add some berries into the batter if you wish.
4. Heat the last 5g of butter in a pan and cook your pancakes, flipping them once they are golden brown.
5. Serve with crispy bacon, fresh berries and maple syrup.
So look no further than our easy American style pancake recipe – the perfect recipe for Pancake day, with the salty bacon & sweet maple syrup - it's a match made in heaven! Now you know how to make fluffy pancakes, you can pick up the ingredients from your local SPAR. On a baking spree? Sign up to our E-newsletter for some more delicious surprises – from seasonal recipes and guides, to our latest deals and competitions.