Pancakes with Nutella®, Strawberries and Banana
You'll be flipping pancakes in no time with our easy recipe. Finished with Nutella®, Strawberries and Banana it is the go-to topping every pancake day.
At a Glance
How to make Pancakes
We think the best topping for pancakes is Nutella®, Strawberries and Banana!
What you'll need:
- 280g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 480 ml buttermilk
- 50g caster sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 15g Nutella ® per serving
- 2 bananas
- 1 punnet of strawberries
- Preheat a large skillet on medium heat. Spray very lightly with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Set aside.
- Add buttermilk and eggs. Stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. The batter should be lumpy.
- 35g batter into hot skillet Cook for around 1 minute, or until small bubbles appear on the surface.
- Turn over and cook for a further 30 seconds, or until golden and thoroughly cooked.
- Transfer cooked pancake to a baking sheet and keep warm in oven; repeat process with remaining batter.
- Spread pancakes with around 1 tbsp. Nutella® and top with strawberries and banana.
Nutella® is a registered trademark of Ferrero. The recipe described here is intended for domestic use only. The making of such recipe gives no permission to use the Nutella® trademark.
Receive our latest deals, news and competitions straight to your inbox!