1. Heat the coconut oil in a pan and add the chopped onion, bell peppers and carrot.
2. Fry until they begin to soften and add in the garlic, cayenne, chilli powder and sea salt.
3. Once the veggie mixture has started to brown, pour in the coconut milk and chicken stock.
4. Bring the pan to a simmer and then stir in the shredded chicken, ramen noodles and lime juice.
5. Sprinkle with fresh coriander and cook the noodles until they’re firm to the bite.
6. Top with grated lime zest, sliced chillies and serve!
And that’s how to make chicken noodle soup at home – all the restaurant quality at a fraction of the price, especially when you pick up the ingredients from your local SPAR. You just can’t beat a homemade chicken noodle soup recipe – the whole family will love it! To make it more kid-friendly, just hold back on the spice. Hungry for more? Sign up to our E-newsletter for some more delicious surprises – from seasonal recipes and guides, to our latest deals and competitions.