These breadstick ghosts are perfect for parties as they really look the part at a Halloween get together but take only minutes to put together. Get the kids to help decorate them and let their imaginations go wild!
What you'll need
50g icing sugar
4 squares milk chocolate
1. Stand the breadsticks in glasses ﬁlled with sugar to support them.
2. Put the icing sugar in a bowl and add water, a little at a time, until you have thick icing.
3. Using a knife, slather the icing on the tops of the breadsticks – it doesn’t have to be neat. Leave to set.
4. Meanwhile, put the chocolate in a small bowl and microwave for 10 seconds until just melted. Repeat for anther 10 seconds if necessary; the chocolate needs to be thick, not runny.
5. Use a small brush or cotton bud to paint the chocolate eyes and mouth on the set icing.