Experience the perfect combination of juicy tomatoes, fragrant basil, and crusty Italian bread. This delightful dish is not only healthy and vegan, but also makes for a satisfying lunch or dinner option!
At a Glance
4-5 hours marinating
Taste the essence of Italy on your plate! Introducing our mouthwatering Italian Bruschetta – a true delight for both vegans and food enthusiasts. A burst of flavors that'll transport your taste buds straight to the streets of Rome!
What you'll need:
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Dash of pepper
- 12 slices French or Italian bread, lightly toasted
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- Combine chopped tomatoes, 3 tablespoons fresh chopped basil, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and 1/4 teaspoon sea salt in a bowl, cover it and marinate for 4 to 5 hours at room temperature.
- Toast bread slices just before serving and spread tomato basil mixture on top evenly.
- Sprinkle with pepper and serve right away!
- Transfer veggies to a plate and cut pork into slices. Place them over veggies. Serve and enjoy.
Notes: for a vegetarian option you can add mozzarella cheese to the recipe. You can also drizzle bread with olive oil and fry it a bit over medium heat, instead of using a toaster. Drizzle bruschetta’s with balsamic sauce.
Receive our latest deals, news and competitions straight to your inbox!