Posh Fish & Chips
Just in time for dinner! Our delicious fish and chips, with garlic and parmesan, pairs nicely with our frozen fries.
Bring home the taste of posh fish & chips tonight!
At a Glance
How to make Posh Fish & Chips
Who said fish and chips can't be posh? Our Posh Fish & Chips with a hint of garlic and parmesan is a must try- pair it with our delicious frozen fries for the perfect crunchy combination.
What you'll need:
- 2 x 200g skinless white fish fillets
- 2 TSP horseradish sauce
- Olive oil spray
- Salt and pepper
Crumb top layer
- 50g fine breadcrumbs
- 1 TBSP parsley, finely chopped
- 2 TBSPs parmesan (grated)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 TBSP lemon zest
- Preheat the oven grill to 180ºC.
- Combine the crumb ingredients and place in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Season each fillet with salt and pepper then spread the horseradish on the top of each fillet.
- Press the crumb mixture onto the top of each fillet until it forms a firm topping.
- Place the fillets on a non-stick oven tray and place in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish is cooked and topping is golden.
Notes: A low fat, high protein meal
Receive our latest deals, news and competitions straight to your inbox!