Sticky Garlic Chicken Wings
These sweet and sticky chicken wings are quick and easy to make and will become your new go to! The combination of classic Asian flavours make a great tasty addition as an appetizer for any meal!
At a Glance
What you'll need:
- 125 ml soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1350 g chicken wings
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 120 g light brown sugar
- Mix together all the ingredients in a bowl except for chicken.
- Set a wire rack over a rimmed baking sheet lined with aluminium foil. Place chicken pieces on the rack skin side up.
- Baste with the prepared marinade and bake in a preheated oven at 200 °C, for 15 minutes.
- Then flip over the wings and baste another side with the marinade and continue baking for further 15 minutes.
- Flip over, baste and bake for 10 minutes. Flip over, baste with the sauce again and cook for 10 more minutes. Serve warm!
Notes: if you do not have brown sugar, you can use honey or maple syrup. This dish is a great option for high protein diets.