Hosting a spooky soiree? Make these witches fingers to impress your guests - they will be tearing your hand off for more!
At a Glance
How to make Witches Fingers
Follow our easy to follow recipe below or video for Witches Fingers Zombie Brains to make these breadsticks & rice krispie cakes for your party spread. For extra Halloween points, try some of our other Halloween recipes!
What you'll need:
- 400g White Chocolate
- 1 Tbsp of Green Food Colouring
- 5 Thick Sesame Breadsticks
- 10 Almonds
- 1/2 Tsp Black Food Colouring
- Boil water on medium heat in a pan , add a bowl over and pour in 400g of white chocolate. Keep stirring until melted
- Add 1tsp of green food colouring and mix
- Snap your bread sticks in half and then dip the halves in the green chocolate mix. Place the chocolate covered breadstick down on a tray with baking paper.
- Brush almond or almond flakes with black food colouring and then place at the end of the green breadstick to look like a nail
- With a fork, press into the middle of the breadstick to give the appearance of knuckles
- Place in the fridge for an hour till the chocolates hardens and sets, then serve.
Fancy giving our witchey recipe a go? Head to your local SPAR to pick up all the deals and groceries you need to complete your party spread. Need some more foodie inspiration? Sign up to our E-newsletter to seasonal updates and recipes ready for all your Halloween events.
Receive our latest deals, news and competitions straight to your inbox!