- Preheat coconut oil in a pan over medium high heat.
- Add 1 teaspoon cinnamon to one bowl along with gluten free panko, honey, and coconut.
- Add flour to second bowl and beaten eggs to a third bowl.
- Now dip each shrimp first into egg mixture, then coat with flour, then dip into egg mixture again, finishing with a coating of panko crumbs.
- Cook each shrimp in a pan for 5 minutes, flip over carefully and cook another side until golden brown, for few minutes.
- Remove to a serving platter, drain excess oil and enjoy!
Notes: to make the dish even healthier, you can bake shrimp at 220 °C until crispy instead of deep-frying. The dish is rich in vitamins and is a great option for high fat diets.