- Preheat the oven to 200˚C, and cut the salmon fillets into four giant fish fingers.
- Beat the eggs in a large mixing bowl with paprika and a sprinkling of salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the parmesan and breadcrumbs to create your crispy coating.
- Dip your fish fingers in the beaten egg, hold in the air for a couple of seconds to let excess drip off and then roll them into the breadcrumbs. Top tip: Mixture not sticking? Repeat step 4 until your salmon fish fingers are fully coated – you want them to go extra crispy, so the more toppings the better!
- Lay your homemade fish fingers on a baking tray and cook for 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve up with a healthy dollop of creamy mash and roasted seasonal veggies.
And that’s how to make fish fingers at home! Quick, simple and utterly delicious, pick up all the deals and groceries you need for this homemade fish fingers recipe from your local convenience store. Hungry for more? Sign up to our E-newsletter to stay up to date with all of our latest recipes, competitions and news. Because at SPAR, we’re full of fun ideas and inspiration to share with you.