One Pot Recipe – Courgette & Tomato Fusilli
Cook Time: 15 mins
Want a meal that's healthy, delicious, and easy to cook? This vegetable pasta one pot recipe is guaranteed all three. Why not give it a go, and send us photos of the outcome on our social channels?
What you'll need
- 350g Spar Fusilli Pasta
- 350g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 medium sized courgettes, diced
- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pinch dried chilli flakes (about ½ tsp)
- 2 sprigs basil (plus extra for the top!)
- 3 tbsp Spar Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp salt
- Pop all your ingredients in a very large pan – your pasta, tomatoes, courgettes, onion, garlic, chilli flakes, basil, olive oil, salt, pepper and water.
- Bring to a boil over a high heat and continue to cook for about 9 minutes – stirring frequently until the pasta is cooked through and most of the water has evaporated.
- Stir through the parmesan cheese and then pop a lid on for 2 – 3 minutes – this makes it extra creamy! Serve with a twist of black pepper and more cheese if you’d like. To make this recipe vegan, just don't include the cheese or use a vegan alternative.
Like this One Pot recipe? Why not take a look at the below: