Serves: 1 sachet per person
Cook Time: 5 mins
And with SPAR, making porridge couldn’t be easier. Serve piping hot for best results, learn how to make porridge that will warm you all Winter long, perfect for the family.
What you'll need
- 1 Quaker oats sachet (original)
- 180ml semi skimmed milk
- A handful of blackberries
- 1 medium apple
- 20g chopped hazelnuts
- Core and finely chop the apple into small segments.
- Pour the Milk into a small pan and add the sachet of delightful Quaker Oats.
- Cook for 3 minutes, remove from the heat, flavour with blackberries and the hazelnuts. Leave to cool for a minute.
- Add a final flourish by sprinkling the chopped apple over the top of your porridge