Serves: 1 sachet per person
Cook Time: 5 mins
Quaker’s Porridge – the ultimate winter warming meal for a healthy winter breakfast. Learn how to make perfect porridge the whole family can enjoy with help from SPAR.
What you'll need
- 1 Quaker oats sachet (original)
- 180ml semi skimmed milk
- A handful of blueberries
- Pinch of Pumpkin seeds
- 45g low fat natural yoghurt
- Pour the Milk into a small pan and add the sachet of delightful Quaker Oats.
- Cook for 3 minutes, remove from the heat, flavour with blueberries and a pinch of pumpkin seeds for a slight crunch. Leave to cool for a minute.
- Add a final flourish with a dollop of SPAR’s natural yoghurt on top of your porridge.