Sewer Water Punch Cocktail
Our two punch recipes (one alcoholic and one without) have a little added texture from the pulp of orange juice which gives the impression of rather ﬁlthy sewer water. Drink it – if you dare… no, go on, drink it, it’s delicious!
What you'll need
1l bottle SPAR Imperial Vodka
5l SPAR Orange Juice with pulp
5l SPAR Classic Diet Cola
Non-alcoholic Witches Cauldron version
1l SPAR Diet Cola
1l SPAR Orange Juice with pulp
1l SPAR Lemonade
5-6 Mandarin Oranges
Jelly Snakes and any other Halloween sweets
3-4 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
1. In a large, clear punch bowl, mix all the ingredients and serve
2. Ensure you use a clear bowl for the added theatrics of ﬂoating pulp, giving the impression of dirty sewer water!
1. Mix all your liquid ingredients together in a large bowl (be wary of the high amounts of ﬁzz!),
2. Segment your mandarins and add these to the bowl.
3. Decorate the edge of the bowl with the sweets and ﬁnish with the scoops of ice cream to make the surface froth and bubble like a witch’s brew!