- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Add finely cut chips, olive oil, salt and pepper to a large bowl and mix with hands
- Add chips to a foiled tray and oven bake for 20-25 minutes until crispy and golden
- In a large bowl, add the mince, olive oil, salt, pepper, dried Italian herbs and flour. Mix with hands thoroughly and form a patty
- Preheat non-stick pan, then add patty and fry for 5-6 minutes each side until golden brown and slightly charred
- Prepare the smoky paprika dressing by combining the Greek yogurt and smoked paprika in a small bowl. Mix with a teaspoon until evenly coloured
- Add lettuce, tomato and cooked burger to bun, followed by the smoky dressing and ketchup. Serve with the chips.
Top Tip: Got some leftover dressing? Why not spoon some on the side for your chips!
And that’s how to make beef burgers that’ll definitely leave you wanting more. This beef burger recipe, with its paprika burger patty and salted chips is definitely a crowd pleaser, so try and make it for friends and family when the opportunity arises. Pick up all the ingredients you need at your local SPAR. Fond of this smoky beef burger and want to try something else? Sign up to our newsletter to receive the latest recipes, competitions and more.