- Saute your chopped onion for a few minutes until soft.
- Whisk together the chicken stock & flour until a smooth sauce is created. If you have any thickened gravy left, this can be used as the base instead.
- Add in your turkey, cooked veg and herbs and stir gently.
- Divide the mixture into ramekins or a pie dish if using.
- Unroll the crust onto a lightly floured flat surface and cut into 8 circles (or one large one if making one big pie!) Press on top of the turkey mixture.
- Beat the egg in a small bowl, and brush over the top.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven at 220oC, unitl the crusts are golden brown, around 20-25 minutes.
Tips & Tweaks:
Make these pies vegetarian by omitting the turkey and swapping the stock for vegetable stock.
And there you have it! An easy & delicious way to use up your Christmas dinner leftovers. Pick up all your Christmas dinner ingredients from your local SPAR. For more foodie inspiration and festive fun, be sure to sign up to our E-newsletter. And don’t forget to visit our Christmas Grotto; filled with even more festive recipes, activities, and blogs for the perfect party season.