Latest News at SPAR
- SPAR Brings Christmas Cheer to Marie Curie
- SPAR Store Manager Receives New Years Honour
- £60K jackpot for SPAR customers in N England in 2021
- SPAR on store recruitment drive in North of Scotland
- Free P.E. resources to get children active during lockdown
- Certas Energy acquires Seven Forecourts in the North East
- SPAR wholesaler launches new store in Cumbria
- CJ Lang wins Environment Award
- SPAR Natural makes GB debut
- The Beast from the East brings out the best in team SPAR Scotland
- SPAR Scotland first retailer to Cook with Welby
- 6,000 home deliveries dispatched from Quinn's SPAR
- SPAR Scotland gives cash back to Communities
- Too Good To Go in 275 Stores
- Airdrie retailer becomes part of the SPAR Scotland family
- Ambitious young retailer takes home Asian Trader award.
- SPAR delivers landmark 1 million pieces of PPE
- Celebrating female role models in sport
- SPAR Scotland raises £59k for Marie Curie
- AFB Launch Charity Campaign
- SPAR Coylton looks bigger and better
- SPAR Scotland extends its Snappy Shopper network
SPAR Scotland are continuing their growth trend, welcoming the latest addition of independent retailer Jignesh Chauhan and his store in Airdrie.
Having been with Day Today for more than four years, Jignesh was interested in discovering more after hearing positive feedback from family with SPAR stores south of the border. After visiting SPAR Scotland stores and experiencing them first-hand, Jignesh committed to becoming part of the SPAR Scotland family, deciding it was the place to be.
Mike Leonard, Sales Director for SPAR Scotland, said: “We’re delighted Jignesh has made the decision to join our increasing ranks of independent retailers. The feedback from other SPAR retailers is proof just how important word of mouth is as we continue to attract new business into SPAR Scotland.
"With our expert team on hand to support, we look forward to celebrating the success of the new store with Jignesh.”
The 695sq ft store at 19-21 Stirling Street in Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, has undergone a substantial conversion, dramatically improving not only its range but also appearance. Customers can now look forward to picking up food-to-go options in-store such as Smoking Bean Coffee, Tango Ice Blast, F’real frozen milkshakes, Fwip ice cream, Stuart’s bakery products and Rollover hot dogs amongst its comprehensive offering.
Jignesh said: “The customers absolutely love what we have done with the shop and are delighted with how professional it looks, the increased range and the competitive prices. I personally cannot believe the support and guidance you get from SPAR Scotland, with the regular visits, contact and so much help and advice. Business development wise they really know what they are doing.
“I really do feel like part of the SPAR family already and I cannot wait to grow my own portfolio of stores with SPAR Scotland!”
Find your local SPAR