Chocolate Easter Bark Recipe
Try making this creative Easter bark recipe this season! You can add a variety of different chocolates and add mini eggs and any other Easter chocolates to the bark to make it extra creative! It can make a great gift or simply snap off bits and eat it for yourself!
At a Glance
How to make Chocolate Easter Bark!
This super easy recipe is some fun to have with the kids this Easter! You can add any chocolate or even mix it up and use your favourite vegan alternatives!
What you'll need:
- 3 x 200g bars milk chocolate
- 2 x 90g packs mini chocolate eggs
- Break your chocolate into a large heatproof bowl. Place your bowl over a pan of simmering water. Make sure the water doesn't touch the bottom of the bowl to prevent it from burning. Let the chocolate melt whilst stirring.
- Put a third of the mini eggs into a food bag, bash with a rolling pin until slightly broken.
- Place a piece of baking parchment down and spread out the chocolate.
- Scatter the broken mini eggs onto the chocolate and place some whole eggs on the top too.
- Leave to cool in the fridge for an hour or until set before breaking into small pieces.
Receive our latest deals, news and competitions straight to your inbox!