Easter Egg Nests
Bring joy and magic to your Easter celebrations with these fun and delicious egg-nest chocolate recipes. They’re the perfect activity to get your kids involved in the school holidays. Plus, they make great gifts for family and friends!
At a Glance
How to make Easter Egg Nests.
This super easy recipe can be made together with the kids over the Easter holidays. It's easy to change up by adding different chocolate eggs or melting any bar of chocolate you can get your hands on!
What you'll need:
- 225g milk chocolate
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 50g butter
- 75g cornflakes
- 36 mini chocolate eggs
- Line a 12-hole fairy cake tin with paper cases.
- Melt the chocolate, golden syrup, and butter in a bowl set over a saucepan of gently simmering water (do not let the base of the bowl touch the water). Stir the mixture until smooth.
- Remove the bowl from the heat and gently stir in the cornflakes until all of the cereal is coated in the chocolate.
- Divide the mixture between the paper cases and press 3 chocolate eggs into the center of each nest.
- Chill in the fridge for 1 hour to until they're completely set.
Receive our latest deals, news and competitions straight to your inbox!