Summer BBQ's just got a lot tastier!
This vegetarian dish with corn ribs, feta cheese and quick seasoning will spice up your next BBQ.
At a Glance
How to make Corn Ribs
Get creative and make these corn ribs as part of your summer dinner tradition. These are loaded with feta cheese, herbs and spices, giving them incredible flavour, and they're vegetarian-friendly!
Whip up a batch of these corn ribs for your summer BBQ and watch how quickly they disappear!
What you'll need:
- 4 corn on the cob/mielies
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 3 tbsp mayo
- 1 tbsp chili sauce
- Fresh coriander
- 1 round feta cheese (optional)
- 1 lime
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Prepare your corn cobs by removing husk and cutting into quarters, long ways.
- Combine your spices and olive oil and brush over your corn ribs.
- Drizzle olive oil onto an oven tray and spread ribs out on it.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Combine mayo and chilli sauce to make dressing.
- Remove corn from oven and drizzle with sauce, top with coriander and feta, and add some seasoning and a squeeze of lime!
Receive our latest deals, news and competitions straight to your inbox!