Fusilli with pesto
Attention all pasta lovers! This is one dish you don't want to miss out on! Try our delicious, savory, and tasty Fussilli with Pesto for the perfect dinner tonight. It’s quick to make, and sure to please the whole family.
At a Glance
How to make Fusilli Pesto Pasta
Dinner made easy with the tastiest combo! Our Fusilli pasta with Pesto is the perfect solution for those busy nights, and it’s so easy to make that even beginners will be able to whip it up in minutes.
What you'll need:
- 450g Fusilli
- 5 TBSP Pesto
- 150g cherry or roma tomatoes
- 1\2 onion
- 1 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- To taste: Parmesan/ Mozzarella cheese, pepper, and a few basil leaves
- Boil water in a large pot and salt the water. The salty water adds extra flavour to the pasta. Add the Fusilli and cook according to description on pack.
- Dice the onion and cut tomatoes into small pieces.
- Add oil to a pan and cook onions until they appear gold.
- Add the tomatoes and leave to cook for 3 minutes.
- Then add the Pesto and mix all the ingredients together.
- Drain the pasta. Tip: Keep a small cup of the drained water (around 30 ml) to make the sauce creamy.
- Add the Fusilli into the pan, then add the water and stir until everything is mixed well.
- Add Parmesan/Mozzarella cheese, pepper, and basil to taste.
Receive our latest deals, news and competitions straight to your inbox!