Kids Strawberry and Raspberry Milk Pops
On a hot summers day what can be better than a delicious fruity smoothie style ice lolly. Our easy ice lolly recipe is perfect for any little ones who want to help make them, or just eat them! The orange zest in this recipe helps the fruit flavour really pop out.
At a Glance
How to make Strawberry Smoothie Ice Lollies
Our strawberry & raspberry ice lollies are super simple to make, and will work with any fruit - change it up for a tropical theme with mango or pineapple or whatever you have in the fridge!
What you'll need:
- 150g raspberries
- 150g strawberries
- 200ml milk
- 3tsp runny honey
- 1 tsp finely grated orange zest
- Place 150g raspberries in a tall jug or liquidiser.
- Hull 150g strawberries and add to the jug with 200ml milk, 3 teaspoons runny honey and 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest.
- Blend until smooth with a stick blender or in the liquidiser.
- Pour into 6 lolly moulds and freeze overnight. Twist to remove from the moulds or dip quickly into hot water to loosen.
Receive our latest deals, news and competitions straight to your inbox!