Marshmallow Zombie Brains
These Rice Krispie cakes may look terrifying but are truly delicious. A super easy showstopper, perfect for any Halloween parties or trick & treaters.
At a Glance
How to make Zombie Brains
A scarily simple Halloween recipe that will gain you 'Star Spooker' - check out our easy video for our Zombie Brains recipe below.
What you'll need:
- 200g Marshmallows
- 1 Tsp Red Food Colouring
- 50g Rice Krispies
- Boil water in a pan, add a bowl over and pour in Marshmallows. Stir until melted
- Add in 1tsp of Red food colouring and mix
- Add in 50g of Rice Krispies and mix until all pink
- Get out a tray and shape the brains into balls then use knife to cut slit into it
- Once all shaped, place tray into the fridge and leave to cool for 30 mins to 1 hour then serve.
Receive our latest deals, news and competitions straight to your inbox!