Our mulled gin recipe is really easy to make and is filled with seasonal flavours, perfect for if you have guests round for Bonfire Night or for Christmas parties - outside or in! But remember this recipe serves 2 - so increase the quantities if you want to make more.
At a Glance
How to make Mulled Gin
We would recommend serving your mulled gin in a heatproof glass or even a festive mug! Try our easy mulled gin recipe today.
What you'll need:
- Divide up the gin between four small heatproof glasses or mugs.
- Using a saucepan, tip the apple juice along with the rest of the ingredients.
- Gently bring the liquid to a simmer on a low heat for a few minutes and then strain into a jug.
- Pour the apple juice into glasses with the gin and stir
- Garnish each of your glasses with a bay leaf and a lemon slice.
Receive our latest deals, news and competitions straight to your inbox!