Mummy Rice Crispy Bites
Introducing our mouthwatering Mummy Rice Crispy Bites! 😋 These adorable treats are packed with ooey-gooey marshmallows, rich chocolate, and all the Halloween fun you can handle. 🕷️🦇
At a Glance
How to make Mummy rice crispy bites
No need to ghost around in the kitchen for hours, these delightful treats are quick and hassle-free. Simply melt, mix, mold into spooky shapes, and voila! You've got a delicious snack that will make your little monsters go wild. 🎉👻
What you'll need:
- 4 cups rice crispies
- 4 cups marshmallows
- 2 tbsp butter
- Vanilla extract
- White chocolate
- Milk/dark chocolate chips (for eyes of mummies)
- Kebab skewers
- Heat up a large saucepan to a medium heat.
- Add butter, stir until melted and then add marshmallows
- Continue stirring until melted and then add rice crispies.
- Mix until well incorporated. Remove from heat and quickly press into a greased tray.
- Once compacted, refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate on the stove in a double boiler or in the microwave (pausing and stirring often to prevent burning the chocolate).
- Remove marshmallow treats from the fridge and slice into rectangles.
- Drizzle with white chocolate in a criss cross pattern.
- Place choc chips on them as eyes. Insert skewers. Refrigerate to let the chocolate set (minimum 15 minutes).
- Serve and enjoy!
Receive our latest deals, news and competitions straight to your inbox!