This slow-cooker one-pot recipe is great for preparing in advance but when you still want a healthy low-carb tasty dinner. It can be served in multiple ways with every outcome just as delicious!
At a Glance
How to make Salsa Chicken
This easy and delicious recipe is sure to impress your dinner guests!
What you'll need:
- 1 lime, juiced
- 13 g cilantro, chopped
- 650-900 g boneless chicken breast (fresh or frozen)
- 260 g mild salsa
- 2 TBSP taco seasoning
- Rub the taco seasoning on both sides of chicken and place into the slow cooker.
- Pour the broth on top along with lime juice.
- Close the lid and cook for 3-4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.
- Take chicken out from cooker and shred by using forks. Coat the cooked chicken with salsa.
- Stir in chopped cilantro and serve salsa chicken in taco shells, on tortilla chips or on a salad.
Receive our latest deals, news and competitions straight to your inbox!