Spicy Guacamole Recipe
Holy guacamole! A delightfully simple, sublimely spicy guacamole recipe guaranteed to set your taste buds alight. Eaten au-natural with nachos or slathered on a sesame seed bun (burger optional), let our delicious homemade guacamole recipe delight your guests this summer.
At a Glance
How to make Spicy Guacamole
Ever wondered how to make guacamole? We’ve got you covered. In just a few easy steps, with a handful of readily available ingredients, you can go from guacamole novice to guacamole guru!
What you'll need:
- 3 avocados
- ½ onion (red or white)
- 1 large tomato
- 1 jalapeño pepper
- 1 lime
- A handful of fresh coriander
- A pinch of salt
- Run a knife from top-to-bottom, all the way round the avocado, then twist and pull apart the two halves. Remove the pit.
- Scoop out the flesh of the avocado, decant it into a bowl, and mash with the back of a fork.
- Dice the onion and tomato, then add to the bowl.
- Trim and deseed the jalapeño pepper, then finely slice and add to the mixture.
- Chop the coriander and throw it in, setting aside enough to garnish later on.
- Squeeze in the juice of a lime, add a pinch of salt, then mix the contents of the bowl together.
- Sprinkle the remaining coriander over the top of guacamole and serve.
- Enjoy! (Whilst denying requests for your guacamole recipe – our lips are sealed!)
Tips and Tweaks:
Not a spice fanatic? No problem! Simply ditch the jalapeño. (Remember: it’s your homemade guacamole recipe.)
Eager to experiment? Our guacamole recipe is ultra-customisable. Try adding diced red pepper and new dimensions to make your own spicy guacamole recipe.
Receive our latest deals, news and competitions straight to your inbox!