Never be left scrambling for your morning meals again with this easy-to-find recipe. We've tossed in berries, because they add the perfect touch of sweetness.
Give these a go today and make waking up to breakfast easier than ever before!
At a Glance
How to make vegan waffles with fresh berries!
Who doesn’t want to wake up to a plate of waffles? You better believe this recipe is vegan, quick, and easy!
What you'll need:
- 275g all purpose white flour
- 415ml almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 TBSP sugar
- 55g vegan butter
- 1 TBSP baking powder
- pinch of salt 1/4 cup fresh mixed berries
- In a medium bowl, add spelt flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, vegan butter and almond milk.
- Mix well until the mixture is smooth and lump-free.
- Preheat the waffle maker.
- Scoop and pour about 1/2 cup of the batter in the waffle maker.
- Cook the waffles until they get a nice golden colour and crispy exterior.
- Once all the batter is used up, garnish the waffles with fresh berries and enjoy.
Who doesn’t love a chocolate brownie? These simple vegan brownies are a sweet treat from heaven.
Receive our latest deals, news and competitions straight to your inbox!