- To make the salsa; Combine 2 seeded and chopped tomatoes, 1 finely sliced spring onion, 1 diced green chilli (optional) 1 tablespoon chopped parsley and a squeeze of lemon or lime juice.
- Mix 3 chicken breasts cut in thin strips with a tablespoon each smoked paprika and ground coriander, a pinch of chilli flakes and the juice of half a lemon and a tablespoon of oil.
- Stir in a chopped red and green pepper and a chopped red onion.
- Set aside for 15 minutes then season.
- Heat a pan or griddle pan and cook the chicken mix over a high heat for 5 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve the mixture on warmed tortilla wraps with the salsa and a little soured cream.
Get everything you need for your chicken fajitas recipe at your local convenience store and impress your friends with a homemade taste of Mexico.