Cook Time: 8 mins
Check out this classic homemade summer sizzler!
What you'll need
2 tomatoes, deseeded and diced
1 spring onion, finely chopped
1 green chilli, diced (optional)
1 tbsp chopped parsley
squeeze lemon juice
3 chicken breast, cut in thin strips
1 tbsp smoked paprika
1 tbsp ground coriander
pinch chilli flakes
juice half a lime
1 tbsp SPAR extra virgin olive oil
1 red and 1 green pepper, cut in strips
1 red onion cut in thin wedges
1. To make the salsa; Combine 2 seeded and chopped tomatoes, 1 finely sliced spring onion, 1 diced green chilli (optional) 1 tablespoon chopped parsley and a squeeze of lemon or lime juice.
2. Mix 3 chicken breasts cut in thin strips with a tablespoon each smoked paprika and ground coriander, a pinch of chilli flakes and the juice of half a lemon and a tablespoon of oil.
3. Stir in a chopped red and green pepper and a chopped red onion.
4. Set aside for 15 minutes then season.
5. Heat a pan or griddle pan and cook the chicken mix over a high heat for 5 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
6. Serve the mixture on warmed tortilla wraps with the salsa and a little soured cream.
Get everything you need for your chicken fajitas recipe at your local convenience store and impress your friends with a homemade taste of Mexico.