- Lay your puff pastry out onto a tray, place a small bowl in the middle and cut around it lightly
- In the middle of your lightly cut circle, cut a star shape (4 lines total)
- Spread the filling on the puff pastry (avoiding the cut out star), cranberry sauce, thyme, brie, chopped cooked bacon, and walnuts
- Pull each point of the star over the filling towards the outer edge and pinch the pastry together with your fingers
- Brush on the egg wash over pastry
- Bake for 30 mins at 190 degrees, before serving as a festive showstopper!
Pick up all your wreath ingredients from your local SPAR. For more foodie inspiration and festive fun, be sure to sign up to our E-newsletter. And don’t forget to visit our Christmas Grotto; filled with recipes, activities, and blogs for the perfect festive season.