Strawberry & Raspberry Milk Pops Recipe
Cook Time: 4 hours 0 mins
The orange zest in this recipe helps the fruit flavour really pop out.
What you'll need
- 150g raspberries
- 150g strawberries
- 200ml milk
- 3tsp runny honey
- 1 tsp finely grated orange zest
- Place 150g raspberries in a tall jug or liquidiser.
- Hull 150g strawberries and add to the jug with 200ml milk, 3 teaspoons runny honey and 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest.
- Blend until smooth with a stick blender or in the liquidiser.
- Pour into 6 lolly moulds and freeze overnight. Twist to remove from the moulds or dip quickly into hot water to loosen.
Just pop down to your local convenience store to stock up on ingredients or get some menu ideas and you’re good to go.